The most excellent blogger Travis of WireCan has "tagged" me to answer the following 25 Questions. It's kind of like a bloggy chain letter, really, and since I'm avoiding housework, I think I'll accept the challenge.1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
- most promising premise for a new group, but there was a recording contract waiting for the Drifters at Atlantic Records, which was already established as (Rolling Stone Illustrated History of Rock & Roll)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?4. Without looking, guess what time it is.5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- A two-month old bill from the Cincinnati Eye Institute. I'm not very good at throwing stuff away.
- Fuckin' Wolf Blitzer yammering on CNN. I really need to put some music on.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- To get the mail. I get a lot of mail, I'm here to tell you. Junk mail hearts my house. I even get the Winston coupons from some couple two streets over.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
- Does this mean, what did I look at online? This really cool photo of a furry lobster.
10. Did you dream last night?11. When did you last laugh?
- A red twinset pajama from VS. It's warm, it's comfy, it's my day off and I don't have to get dressed if I don't want to.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- On the phone earlier today with a coworker who was telling me about how bad lunch sucked today.
13. Seen anything weird lately?14. What do you think of this quiz?
- Nothing, really. I need to paint...
- It's kinda longish and I have a short attention span.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- "Walk the Line." Finished it right before the Oscars came on.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
- A Corvette Z '06, an elaborate trip to Thailand, and a politician.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
- I got suspended from the third grade for flushing sandwiches down the school toilets.
19. Do you like to dance?
- I'd force the wealthiest nations on earth to finally acknowledge the problems and suffering in Africa.
20. George Bush
- I absolutely love to dance. I'm even better at it if I'm drunk.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- He's the older one, married to George Washington, right?
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
- Absolutely, in fact, when I was younger, I lived in northern Germany, and I still fantasize about going back for good.
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.
- You really don't have to come in if you don't want to.