Of Bars, Booze, and Bartending - Proving "Coughlin's Law" Invalid Since Feb '05

Friday, August 13, 2010

Most Interesting Thing That Happened Tonight

While walking to work, I stumbled upon a shiny object, and, being human, picked it up. Turned out to be a homemade DVD of some sort, titled, "Oil Dat Fat Ass Up." I shit you not.

Tagline could've used some work, but, to be fair, I have to compliment the graphic artist. Wish I'd snapped a photo of it before one of my coworkers (immediately) snagged it from my hands. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

In this case "woulda" = made a nice addition to the restaurant's "Lost and Found" section.

Shame, really.

So, this one's been looping through my head lately, mostly for beat reasons but also because I recently heard The Decemberists' worthy cover on the radio; just a sweet tune, no? Absolutely nothing to do with the post, except for the part where I was attracted to a shiny object.

If you ever get close to a human
And human behavior
Be ready be ready to get confused
And me and my hereafter

There's definitely definitely definitely no logic
To human behavior
But yet so, yet so irresistible

Björk, "Human Behavior"