Of Bars, Booze, and Bartending - Proving "Coughlin's Law" Invalid Since Feb '05

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don Draper Rules My World


I know unemployed people aren't allowed to have 
cable, but until they find out, I'll continue
to watch "Mad Men" on repeat, any old time.  

What I wouldn't give, to have been a Swingin'
'60's Manhattan bartender, catching Betty during
that scene in the bar manager's office. Everyone
should go have a Gimlet. Immediately!

These people are just awful, which, of course,
makes them so fun to watch. Best Show Ever.  

Well, at least since "Six Feet Under."

Edit: Bloggered! Sorry this post looks so weird;
must be the video embed?

'Cause you're my fella, my guy
Hand me your Stella and fly
By the time I'm out the door
You tear me down like Roger Moore

I cheated myself
Like I knew I would
I told you I was trouble
You know that I'm no good

Amy Winehouse, "You Know I'm No Good"

Technorati Tags: