Of Bars, Booze, and Bartending - Proving "Coughlin's Law" Invalid Since Feb '05

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Is Nick Lachay homesick?

NickWatch continues... he's moving back? Should we be frightened? Look out, off-season Ben-Gals and currently enrolled local co-eds!

Nick Lachay Buys House in Colerain - Enquirer

Now, according to the article, the house was purchased for his father. It cost over 300 large though, and I can't imagine Nick's ESPN gig paying well enough for such a gift offering. I've got "The Odd Couple" theme stuck in my head.

So, Jess gets a $3 million dollar pad in Beverly Hills, Nick gets the finest house in all of Colerain.

Hey, Nick? Skyline brought back the Habanero Cheddar, if you're looking for something new since you left town.

Got tired of always packing and unpacking
Town to town, up and down the dial
Maybe you and me were never meant to be
Just maybe think of me once in awhile

- "WKRC In Cincinnati" Theme